2005-2006 Dodge Stratus 4 Door Sedan Rear Lower Forward Control Arm1ASRL00042
- Location: Forward
- Location: Lower
- Location: Rear
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 513-00391B
- OE # 4895272AA
- DORMAN 521-510
This replacement rear locating arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) REAR LOWER FORWARD
- also known as a lateral link
- Replaces dealer part number: 4895272-AA, 4895272AA
- Direct replacement
- Made to strict quality control standards
- Fits either 4 Door Sedan or 2 Door Convertible Models
- Does NOT fit 2 Door Coupe Models
NOTE: Fits models either with or without rear sway bar. If the vehicle does not have a rear sway bar, the mounting hole is left unused.
Worn bushings can cause excessive tire wear, popping or creaking in the rear suspension, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that bent, rusted, rotted, or damaged rear locating arm with the worn bushings with our high quality replacement.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004 Chrysler Sebring 4 Door Sedan Rear Lower Forward Control Arm (Built After 11/12/03 Production Date)
- 2004 Chrysler Sebring Convertible Rear Lower Forward Control Arm (Built After 11/12/03 Production Date)
- 2005-2006 Chrysler Sebring 4 Door Sedan Rear Lower Forward Control Arm
- 2005-2006 Chrysler Sebring Convertible Rear Lower Forward Control Arm
- 2004 Dodge Stratus 4 Door Sedan Rear Lower Forward Control Arm (Built After 11/12/03 Production Date)
- 2005-2006 Dodge Stratus 4 Door Sedan Rear Lower Forward Control Arm
Part #: 1ASRL00042
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.