2005-2007 Buick Terraza Rear Upper Control Arm Passenger Side1ASRU00014
- Location: Upper
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Side Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 520-198
- OE # 15232837
- HOLLANDER 505-00174R
This replacement Rear Upper control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension.
- Fits the RH (Passenger Side) REAR UPPER
- Includes bushings
- Direct replacement
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 15232837
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn control arm bushings can cause excessive tire wear, popping or creaking in the rear end, extra play in the suspension system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged rear upper control arm with the loose bushings with our high quality all in one replacement.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2002-2007 Buick Rendezvous Rear Upper Control Arm Passenger Side
- 2005-2007 Buick Terraza Rear Upper Control Arm Passenger Side
- 2005-2007 Chevy Uplander Rear Upper Control Arm Passenger Side
- 2002-2005 Chevy Venture Rear Upper Control Arm for All Wheel Drive Models Passenger Side
- 2002-2004 Olds Silhouette Rear Upper Control Arm for All Wheel Drive Models Passenger Side
- 2001-2005 Pontiac Aztek Rear Upper Control Arm Passenger Side
- 2002-2006 Pontiac Montana Rear Upper Control Arm for All Wheel Drive Models Passenger Side
- 2005 Pontiac Montana SV6 Rear Upper Control Arm for All Wheel Drive Models Passenger Side
- 2005-2007 Saturn Relay Rear Upper Control Arm for All Wheel Drive Models Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASRU00014
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.