2001-2005 Dodge Stratus Coupe Rear Lower Rearward Control Arm Passenger Side1ASRL00017
- Location: Lower
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Side Location: Passenger Side
- Location: Rearward
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 513-56495R
- OE # MR162572
- DORMAN 521-528
This replacement rear locating arm / assist link is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits RH (Passenger Side) Rear Lower Rearward
- Replaces dealer part number: MR162572
- Includes bushing & ball joint
- Direct Fit
- Made to strict quality control standards
Worn bushings can cause excessive tire wear, popping or creaking in the rear suspension, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that bent, rusted, rotted, or damaged rear locating arm with the worn bushings with our high quality replacement.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001-2005 Chrysler Sebring Coupe Rear Lower Rearward Control Arm Passenger Side
- 2001-2005 Dodge Stratus Coupe Rear Lower Rearward Control Arm Passenger Side
- 1995-1998 Eagle Talon Rear Lower Rearward Control Arm for L4 2.0L Turbo Passenger Side (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)
- 1995-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Rear Lower Rearward Control Arm for L4 2.0L Turbo Passenger Side (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)
- 2000-2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse Rear Lower Control Arm for L4 2.4L Models Passenger Side Rearward
- 1999-2000 Mitsubishi Galant Rear Lower Rearward Control Arm Passenger Side
- 2001-2003 Mitsubishi Galant Rear Lower Rearward Control Arm for V6 3.0L Models Passenger Side (excluding GTZ)
Part #: 1ASRL00017
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.