1999-2005 Pontiac Grand Am SE Rear Lower Forward Control Arm Pair1ASFK00947
- Location: Forward
- Location: Lower
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement rear control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR LOWER FORWARD
- Crossmember to Knuckle
- Replaces dealer part number: 22606761
- Includes bushings
- Direct replacements
- Made to strict quality control standards
Worn bushings can cause excessive tire wear, popping or creaking in the rear suspension, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace those bent, rusted, rotted, or damaged rear locating arms with the worn bushings with our high quality replacements.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2005 Chevy Classic Rear Lower Forward Control Arm Pair
- 1997-2003 Chevy Malibu Rear Lower Forward Control Arm Pair
- 1999-2004 Olds Alero Rear Lower Forward Control Arm for Models with FE2 Suspension Pair
- 1997 Olds Cutlass Rear Lower Forward Control Arm Pair (excluding Supreme Models)
- 1998-1999 Olds Cutlass Rear Lower Forward Control Arm Pair
- 1999-2005 Pontiac Grand Am SE Rear Lower Forward Control Arm Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00947
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.