2003-2005 Mazda 6 Front Lower Rearward Control Arm Passenger Side1ASLF00513-663645
- Side Location: Passenger Side
- Location: Rearward
This part replaces:
- Hollander 512-58701R
- OE # GR1A34J00
- OE # GJ6A34J00D
- Hollander 512-00494R
- Dorman 520-890
- Moog RK620493
This replacement front lower control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER REARWARD
- Includes Ball Joint & Bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 7E5Z3078RA, 7E5Z 3078 RA, GJ6A34J00D, GR1A34J00, GJ6A 34J00 D, GR1A 34J00
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn or loose bushings or ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged control arm with the loose bushings with our high quality replacement.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2006-2012 Ford Fusion Front Lower Rearward Control Arm Passenger Side
- 2007-2012 Lincoln MKZ Front Lower Rearward Control Arm Passenger Side
- 2011-2012 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Front Lower Rearward Control Arm Passenger Side
- 2006 Lincoln Zephyr Front Lower Rearward Control Arm Passenger Side
- 2003-2005 Mazda 6 Front Lower Rearward Control Arm Passenger Side
- 2006-2007 Mazda 6 (excluding Speed Model) Front Lower Rearward Control Arm Passenger Side
- 2008 Mazda 6 Front Lower Rearward Control Arm Passenger Side
- 2006-2011 Mercury Milan Front Lower Rearward Control Arm Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASLF00513
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.