Control Arm Pair Front - 1ASFK003801ASFK00380
- Quantity: Pair
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Location: Lower
This part replaces:
- Dorman 520-809
- Hollander 512-58700
- Hollander 512-00543
- OE # GJ6A34300E
- OE # GJ6A34300D
- OE # GJ6A34300C
- OE # GJ6A34300B
- OE # 5M8Z3078S
These replacement front lower control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER FORWARD
- Includes Ball Joints & Bushings
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn control arm bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arms with the loose bushings with our high quality all in one replacements.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2006 Ford Fusion Front Lower Forward Control Arm Pair Front Wheel Drive
- 2007 Ford Fusion Front Lower Forward Control Arm 12mm Attaching Bolts Pair (Built Before 9/04/06 Production Date)
- 2007 Lincoln MKZ Front Lower Forward Control Arm 12mm Attaching Bolts Pair (Built Before 9/04/06 Production Date)
- 2006 Lincoln Zephyr Front Lower Forward Control Arm Pair Front Wheel Drive
- 2003-2008 Mazda 6 Front Lower Forward Control Arm Pair
- 2006 Mercury Milan Front Lower Forward Control Arm Pair Front Wheel Drive
- 2007 Mercury Milan Front Lower Forward Control Arm 12mm Attaching Bolts Pair (Built Before 9/04/06 Production Date)
Part #: 1ASFK00380
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.