2008-2010 Dodge Challenger Front Lower Control Arm (Set of 4)1ASFK00988-661465
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Location: Lower
- Quantity: 4 Piece Set
These replacement front control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Control Arm Kit Includes:
- (2) - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER REARWARD CONTROL ARM
- (2) - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER FORWARD CONTROL ARM with BALL JOINT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4782612AC, 4782613AC, 4782612AD, 4782613AD, 5180606AA, 5180607AA, 5180606AB, 5180607AB, 68002123AC
- Complete assemblies
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacements.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2005-2010 Chrysler 300 Front Lower Control Arm (Set of 4) (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)
- 2008-2010 Dodge Challenger Front Lower Control Arm (Set of 4)
- 2006 Dodge Charger Front Lower Control Arm (Set of 4)
- 2007-2010 Dodge Charger Front Lower Control Arm (Set of 4) (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)
- 2005-2008 Dodge Magnum Front Lower Control Arm (Set of 4) (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)