1998-1999 Acura CL Front Lower Control Arm for L4 2.3L Passenger Side1ASLF00209
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Location: Lower
- Side Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 512-58315R, 512-58346R
- DORMAN 520-626
- OE # 51355SV4000
- OE # 51355SX0000
This replacement front lower control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits the RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Includes bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 51355-SV4-000, 51355-SX0-000, 51355SV4000, 51355SX0000
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints or loose bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged control arm with the loose bushings with our high quality replacement.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997 Acura CL Front Lower Control Arm for L4 2.2L Passenger Side
- 1998-1999 Acura CL Front Lower Control Arm for L4 2.3L Passenger Side
- 1994 Honda Accord Front Lower Control Arm Passenger Side
- 1995-1997 Honda Accord Front Lower Control Arm for L4 2.2L Passenger Side
- 1995-1998 Honda Odyssey Front Lower Control Arm Passenger Side
- 1996-1999 Isuzu Oasis Front Lower Control Arm Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASLF00209
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.