Control Arm Front Passenger Side - 1ASLF001651ASLF00165
- Location: Forward
- Location: Lower
- Location: Front
- Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- OE # 5180606AA 5180606AB 4782612AC
- DORMAN 521-122
- HOLLANDER 512-01473R
This replacement front forward lower control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits RH (Passenger Side) FRONT FORWARD LOWER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4782612AC, 4782612AD, 5180606AA, 5180606AB
- Cast iron just as original
- New, not remanufactured or refurbished
- Control Arm Bushing & Ball Joint are included
- Correct for RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) Models only
- Does NOT fit AWD (All Wheel Drive) Models
Worn control arm bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arm with the loose bushings with our high quality all in one replacement.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2005-2013 Chrysler 300 Front Lower Forward Control Arm Passenger Side (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)
- 2008-2010 Dodge Challenger Front Lower Forward Control Arm Passenger Side
- 2006 Dodge Charger Front Lower Forward Control Arm Passenger Side
- 2007-2013 Dodge Charger Front Lower Forward Control Arm Passenger Side (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)
- 2005-2008 Dodge Magnum Front Lower Forward Control Arm Passenger Side (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)
Part #: 1ASLF00165
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.