2002-2006 Honda CR-V Front Lower Control Arm Bushing1ASMX00068
This part replaces:
- Dorman 905-752
- OE # 51391S6M005, 51391SCVA03, 51391S5A024, 51391S5A801, 51391S7A005, 51391S7A801
- Reference Number K200054
This replacement front lower control arm rear bushing is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side)
- Front Lower Control Arm FRONT Bushing
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Buyer will need to have bushing pressed into control arm
Worn control arm bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn control arm bushing with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn control arm bushing, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the bushing for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 2002-2006 Acura RSX Type S Front Lower Control Arm Bushing
- 2002-2006 Acura RSX Front Lower Control Arm Bushing
- 2002-2006 Honda CR-V Front Lower Control Arm Bushing
- 2002-2005 Honda Civic Front Lower Control Arm Bushing
- 2003-2005 Honda Civic Hybrid Front Lower Control Arm Bushing
- 2003-2011 Honda Element Front Lower Control Arm Bushing
Part #: 1ASMX00068
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates