2003-2005 Honda Civic Hybrid Front Lower Control Arm Bushing Pair1ASFK00374
This replacement front lower control arm rear bushing is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Front Lower Control Arm FRONT Bushing
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 51391-S6M-005, 51391S6M005, 51391-SCV-A03, 51391SCVA03, 51391-S5A-024, 51391S5A024, 51391-S5A-801, 51391S5A801, 51391S7A005, 51391-S7A-005, 51391S7A801, 51391-S7A-801
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Buyer will need to have bushings pressed into control arms
Worn control arm bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn control arm bushing with our quality replacements.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn control arm bushing, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the bushing for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2002-2006 Acura RSX Front Lower Control Arm Bushing Pair
- 2002-2006 Acura RSX Type S Front Lower Control Arm Bushing Pair
- 2002-2006 Honda CR-V Front Lower Control Arm Bushing Pair
- 2002-2005 Honda Civic Front Lower Control Arm Bushing Pair
- 2003-2005 Honda Civic Hybrid Front Lower Control Arm Bushing Pair
- 2003-2011 Honda Element Front Lower Control Arm Bushing Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00374
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.