2000-2001 Plymouth Neon Front Lower Forward Control Arm Bushing (Moog)1ASMX00052
- Brands: Moog
- Location: Forward
- Location: Lower
- Front / Rear Location: Front
This part replaces:
- MOOG K7472
MOOG K7472 [FRONT LOWER CONTROL ARM BUSHING] FORWARD LOCATION
This Moog brand replacement FRONT LOWER control arm bushing is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER CONTROL ARM
- FORWARD BUSHING
- Considered to be the Horizontal Bushing
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Only available from dealer with lower control arm
- Not available separetly
Worn control arm bushings & ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints or control arms with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint or bushings, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2000-2002 Chrysler Neon Front Lower Forward Control Arm Bushing (Moog)
- 2001-2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser Front Lower Forward Control Arm Bushing (Moog)
- 2000-2005 Dodge Neon Front Lower Forward Control Arm Bushing (Moog)
- 2000-2001 Plymouth Neon Front Lower Forward Control Arm Bushing (Moog)
Part #: 1ASMX00052
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: K7472
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.