1988-1992 Ford F150 Truck Clutch Slave Cylinder for Models with 5 Speed Manual Transmission1ACSC00003
This part replaces:
- Dorman CS37897
- Hollander 418-120A, 418-120B, 418-140
This clutch slave cylinder is a high quality, new aftermarket replacement part that features the following specifications:
- 100% New Assembly, including casting fittings
- Bore Size: 1 1/32"
- Replaces dealer part numbers: E9SC7A508AA, E9SC 7A508 AA, E9SCAA, E9SC AA, E8TA7A508EA, E8TA 7A508 EA, DBFAYRO15B, DBFAYRO15B
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Bench tested prior to leaving the factory
- Mounts to transmission
If you are looking for a high quality, clutch slave cylinder for your vehicle that will work right the first time, this is it!
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1988-1992 Ford Aerostar Clutch Slave Cylinder
- 1988-1991 Ford Bronco Clutch Slave Cylinder
- 1992 Ford Bronco Clutch Slave Cylinder 5 Speed Transmission for Models with
- 1988-1990 Ford Bronco II Clutch Slave Cylinder
- 1988-1989 Ford E150 Van Clutch Slave Cylinder
- 1988-1989 Ford E250 Van Clutch Slave Cylinder
- 1988-1997 Ford E350 Van Clutch Slave Cylinder
- 1991-1992 Ford Explorer Clutch Slave Cylinder
- 1988-1992 Ford F150 Truck Clutch Slave Cylinder for Models with 5 Speed Manual Transmission
- 1988-1992 Ford F250 Truck Clutch Slave Cylinder for Models with 5 Speed Manual Transmission
- 1988-1992 Ford F350 Truck Clutch Slave Cylinder for Models with 5 Speed Manual Transmission
- 1988-1992 Ford Ranger Clutch Slave Cylinder
- 1989-1997 Ford Thunderbird Clutch Slave Cylinder
- 1991 Mazda Navajo Clutch Slave Cylinder
- 1989-1997 Mercury Cougar Clutch Slave Cylinder
Part #: 1ACSC00003
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.