2007-2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 Headlight for Classic Body Type Pair1ALHP00706
- Quantity: Pair
- Driver and Passenger Side
- Sold as a Pair
- Includes lens and housing
- Bulbs not included
- This headlamp will install just as your original does. You can use your existing hardware and wiring harnesses.
- Save time and money with a direct fit. No trips to the hardware store or extra time trying to get the wiring to hookup.
- 1A Auto has the most comprehensive warranty.
- If this headlight should fail to provide satisfactory performance you may exchange it.
- Replacing a discolored, scratched, dull or damaged headlight with a headlight from 1A Auto can increase your resale value by up to 10%.
- A new headlight can provide you with up to 50% more illumination than a dull, yellowed, sandblasted, broken or scratched headlight.
- 1A Auto headlights can help you see farther at night and in poor driving conditions.
- A new headlight from 1A Auto can make you more visible to other traffic during heavy rain or wintry weather.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Unless otherwise noted, our lights do not include bulbs, though occasionally lighting manufacturers do include bulbs in the lights. If you happen to receive a lighting product (Headlight, Tail light, parking light, fog light etc.) that comes with the bulbs, the bulbs are not covered under our warranty. Our warranty applies only to the light assembly.
Removing the Headlight Assembly
- Open the hood.
- Pull up on the lock bar and pull it out.
- Pull the headlight out.
- Disconnect the two harnesses from the headlight.
Replacing a Bulb
- Turn the socket counterclockwise.
- Pull out the bulb.
- Push a new one in.
- Twist the socket clockwise to lock it.
Replacing the Headlight Assembly
- Connect the two harnesses to the headlight.
- Line up the tabs and push the light down and back into place.
- Push the lock bar into place until it locks.
- Remove the plastic covering.
How-to Video:(03:24 min)
- No Tools Needed
1A - No Tools Needed
- 2005-2006 Chevy Avalanche 1500 (without Lower Body Cladding) Headlight Pair
- 2005-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Headlight Pair
- 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Headlight for Classic Body Type Pair
- 2005-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 HD Headlight Pair
- 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 HD Headlight for Classic Body Type Pair
- 2005-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Headlight Pair
- 2007 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Headlight for Classic Body Type Pair
- 2005-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 Headlight Pair
- 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 Headlight for Classic Body Type Pair
Part #: 1ALHP00706
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.