1959-1960 Chevy Impala Fuel Tank Sending Unit with 5/16" Line (Except Wagon)1AFSU00106
- Part Type: 5/16 Inch Line
This part replaces:
- Spectra Premium Industries FG142A
New replacement gas tank sending unit. Made to the original specifications.
- 1 outlet
- For cars with 5/16 inch feed line
- Includes Float and Strainer
- Does NOT fit station wagon models
This replacement fuel gauge sending unit is just what you need to get your Chevy in good running order again!
This sending unit will install just as the original did. Removal and re-installation of the fuel tank may be required.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1958-1960 Chevy Bel-Air Fuel Tank Sending Unit with 5/16" Line (Except Wagon)
- 1958-1960 Chevy Biscayne Fuel Tank Sending Unit with 5/16" Line (Except Wagon)
- 1958 Chevy Delray Fuel Tank Sending Unit with 5/16" Line
- 1959-1960 Chevy Impala Fuel Tank Sending Unit with 5/16" Line (Except Wagon)
Part #: 1AFSU00106
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.