1958-1960 Chevy Biscayne Coupe & Sedan Stainless Steel Fuel Tank Sending Unit with 3/8" Line1AFSU00002
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Part Type: 3/8 Inch Line
New replacement gas tank sending unit made with stainless steel. Your vehicle deserves parts engineered to last as long as it does. Original fuel sending units, and most aftermarket units are only engineered to last for 10-15 years. Beyond that the pickup sock wears out and the connections and resistor fail. If your engine is having trouble getting gas, you have had dirt or debris in you fuel tank, or your fuel gauge is not working you may need a new sending unit.
- Stainless Steel
- 1 outlet
- For cars with 3/8 inch feed line
- Includes Float and Strainer
- Does NOT fit station wagon models
This replacement fuel gauge sending unit is just what you need to get your Chevy in good running order again!
This sending unit will install just as the original did. Removal and re-installation of the fuel tank may be required.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1958-1960 Chevy Bel-Air Coupe & Sedan Stainless Steel Fuel Tank Sending Unit with 3/8" Line
- 1958-1960 Chevy Biscayne Coupe & Sedan Stainless Steel Fuel Tank Sending Unit with 3/8" Line
- 1958 Chevy Delray Coupe & Sedan Stainless Steel Fuel Tank Sending Unit with 3/8" Line
- 1959-1960 Chevy Impala Coupe & Sedan Stainless Steel Fuel Tank Sending Unit with 3/8" Line
Part #: 1AFSU00002
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.