1966-1969 Chevy Corvette Exhaust Manifold for V8 7.0L 427ci Passenger Side1AEEM00171
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 327-519
- DORMAN 674-505
Our aftermarket manifolds are some of the highest quality replacements on the market!
If your vehicle's exhaust is getting loud and the exhaust noise is coming from under the hood or engine then you may need to fix a cracked exhaust manifold. Replacing a broken manifold is easiest with a direct replacement manifold that will fit correctly and bolt up to you original engine and exhaust system. This manifold is a direct fitting replacement.
This cast iron manifold has been designed to eliminate the faults of the original GM design.
- RH Passenger's side
- 3 bolt flange
- Includes Gaskets and Hardware
- Direct replacement for 2 1/2 inch exhaust systems
- Corrosion resistant
- Replaces original manifolds that are cracked from thermal expansion and contraction
- Strengthened and redesigned in the vulnerable areas of failure
- Designed for use with all emissions and non-emissions vehicles
Now you can buy a high quality exhaust manifold that is built to strict quality control standards for less then the price at the dealer. REPLACE your broken, warped, or cracked one now with this
great fitting, alternative.
Dealer list ~ $298.00 (obsolete)
It is a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over an original dealer unit.
- 1966-1967 Chevy Bel-Air Exhaust Manifold for V8 7.0L 427ci 425 HP Passenger Side
- 1966-1967 Chevy Biscayne Exhaust Manifold for V8 7.0L 427ci 425 HP Passenger Side
- 1966-1967 Chevy Caprice Exhaust Manifold for V8 7.0L 427ci 425 HP Passenger Side
- 1966-1969 Chevy Corvette Exhaust Manifold for V8 7.0L 427ci Passenger Side
- 1970-1974 Chevy Corvette Exhaust Manifold for V8 7.4L 454ci Passenger Side
- 1966-1967 Chevy Impala Exhaust Manifold for V8 7.0L 427ci 425 HP Passenger Side
Part #: 1AEEM00171
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates