1998-2005 Chevy Blazer S10 Black Mesh Grille & Headlights Kit1ABGK00010
- Part Type: Mesh
- Colors: Black
This replacement Chevy S10 truck and Blazer grille and headlight kit is just what you need to get your Chevy S10 in good looking form again!
- Injection molded one piece black plastic grill
- One pair of headlights
- Has space under headlight for combination signal/fog light
- Grille can be painted by buyer to any colored desired or installed as is
- High quality auto grille and lights are built to strict quality control standards
- Direct bolt on - easy to install
- Grille has proper area for the Chevy emblem (not included)
- Lights are DOT (Department of Transportation) & SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) approved
- Lights include lens, housing, and mounting panel
- Lights do not include bulbs or wiring
- Need to reuse original chrome center molding
- Correct for Base and LS models, but will fit all Chevy S10 models that have a fog/signal light combination directly under the headlights (will not fit Extreme)
Chevy Blazer grille/Chevy S10 pickup grille makes a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over a dealer unit.
Please note: We will only ship this to the Continental U.S. (48 States).
It is necessary to reuse your original hardware, as new hardware is not included with this item.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the head light
- Pull the two tabs up from the top of the assembly.
- Take the headlight assembly and pull it out
- Disconnect the wiring harness.
Remove the parking light
- Unclips the parking light
- Disconnect the bulb and set it aside.
Remove the grille
- Unclip the grille, prying the tabs now exposed with your flat blade screwdriver.
- Repeat the process on the other side of the vehicle.
- If you are replacing the grille, transfer the tab style clips to the new grille from the old one.
Install the grille
- Thread the harnesses through the parking light and head light gaps.
- Clip the grille onto the front of the vehicle.
install the lights
- Connect the parking light assembly up.
- Clip it into place.
- Connect the headlight assembly.
- Insert the tabs, taking care not to pinch the wiring.
- Once the assembly is in place, clip the two locking tabs in.
How-to Video:(06:40 min)
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
Screwdrivers & Related
- 1998-2005 Chevy Blazer S10 Black Mesh Grille & Headlights Kit
- 1998-2004 Chevy S10 Pickup Black Mesh Grille & Headlights Kit
Part #: 1ABGK00010
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.