2004-2006 Chevy Impala SS Front ABS Harness Passenger Side SS1AZWH00038
This part replaces:
- OE # 10340313
- DORMAN 970-041
This replacement ABS (Anti-Lock Brake) Sensor harness is just what you need to get your vehicle's ABS system in good operating condition again!
A bad, corroded, frayed, or malfunctioning ABS sensor harness can cause an ABS light to illuminate on your instrument panel, and store an ABS diagnostic error code. If your ABS wiring harness is corroded or damaged it will prevent your ABS sensor, and ABS system from working properly.
- Fits RH (Passenger) Side FRONT WHEEL
- Includes Plug & Harness with pigtail
- Correct connector and wire length for splicing
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Replaces dealer part number: 10340313
- 100% electrically factory tested
- Plugs into ABS Wheel sensor and then pigtail is spliced into existing ABS harness
- Splicing will have to be done by buyer
- ABS Sensor is not included
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse.
This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2000-2006 Chevy Impala Front ABS Harness Passenger Side
- 2004-2006 Chevy Impala SS Front ABS Harness Passenger Side SS
- 2000-2001 Chevy Lumina Front ABS Harness Passenger Side
- 2000-2006 Chevy Monte Carlo Front ABS Harness Passenger Side
- 2000-2006 Chevy Monte Carlo SS Front ABS Harness Passenger Side SS
Part #: 1AZWH00038
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.