2004-2006 Chevy Impala Front ABS Harness Pair SS1ABES00024-374957
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- OE # 10340314
- OE # 10340316
- OE # 10340313
- Dorman 970-040,970-041
This replacement ABS (Anti-Lock Brake) Sensor harness PAIR is just what you need to get your vehicle's ABS system in good operating condition again!
A bad, corroded, frayed, or malfunctioning ABS sensor harness can cause an ABS light to illuminate on your instrument panel, and store an ABS diagnostic error code. If your ABS wiring harness is corroded or damaged it will prevent your ABS sensor, and ABS system from working properly.
- Comes as A PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver) & RH (Passenger) Side FRONT WHEELS
- Includes Plugs & Harness with pigtail
- Correct connectors and wire length for splicing
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Replaces dealer part number: 10340313, 10340314, 10340316
- 100% electrically factory tested
- Plugs into ABS Wheel sensors and then pigtails are spliced into existing ABS harnesses
- Splicing will have to be done by buyer
- ABS Sensors are not included
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse.
This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2000-2006 Chevy Impala Front ABS Harness Pair
- 2004-2006 Chevy Impala Front ABS Harness Pair SS
- 2000-2001 Chevy Lumina Front ABS Harness Pair
- 2000-2006 Chevy Monte Carlo Front ABS Harness Pair SS
- 2000-2006 Chevy Monte Carlo Front ABS Harness Pair
Part #: 1ABES00024
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.