1998-2006 Ford Taurus Camshaft Position Synchronizer for V6 3.0L1ACPS00018
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 689-117
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS CSA5
- OE # F8DZ12A362AA
This replacement Camshaft Position Sensor with synchronizer is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning cam sensor will often cause a service engine light error code, and or cause a no start condition, or rough running due to inaccurate ignition and fuel timing.
This Camshaft Position Sensor with synchronizer features:
- Replaces dealer part numbers: F8DZ 12A362 AA, F8DZ12A362AA
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Ford engines as listed per application:
- V6 3.0L
- Housing included
- Alignment tool included
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998-2007 Ford Ranger Camshaft Position Synchronizer for V6 3.0L
- 1998-2006 Ford Taurus Camshaft Position Synchronizer for V6 3.0L
- 1998-1999 Ford Windstar Camshaft Position Synchronizer for V6 3.0L
- 1998-2007 Mazda B3000 Truck Camshaft Position Synchronizer
- 1998-2005 Mercury Sable Camshaft Position Synchronizer for V6 3.0L