1997-2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse Camshaft Position Sensor for L4 2.4L1ACPS00026
This part replaces:
- OE # MD327107
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS PC171T
This replacement Camshaft Position Sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning cam sensor will often cause a service engine light error code, and or cause a no start condition, or rough running due to inaccurate ignition and fuel timing.
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following engines as listed per application:
- L4 1.8L
- L4 2.0L Turbo
- L4 2.4L
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001-2005 Chrysler Sebring Coupe Camshaft Position Sensor for L4 2.4L (8th Vin Digit G)
- 2001-2005 Dodge Stratus Coupe Camshaft Position Sensor for L4 2.4L (8th Vin Digit G)
- 1997-1998 Eagle Talon Camshaft Position Sensor for L4 2.0L Turbo
- 1997-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Camshaft Position Sensor for L4 2.0L Turbo
- 1997-2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse Camshaft Position Sensor for L4 2.4L
- 1999-2004 Mitsubishi Galant Camshaft Position Sensor for L4 2.4L
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Camshaft Position Sensor for L4 2.0L Turbo
- 1997-2002 Mitsubishi Mirage Camshaft Position Sensor for L4 1.8L
- 2003 Mitsubishi Outlander Camshaft Position Sensor for L4 2.4L
Part #: 1ACPS00026
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.