1999-2004 Ford Mustang Camshaft Position Sensor & Synchronizer for V6 3.8L1ACPS00011-354232
This part replaces:
- OE # XF2Z 12A362 AA
- Dorman 689-100
This replacement Camshaft Position Sensor with Synchronizer is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning cam sensor will often cause a service engine light error code, and or cause a no start condition, or rough running due to inaccurate ignition and fuel timing.
This Camshaft Sensor & Synchronizer features:
- Mounts to cylinder head
- Replaces dealer part numbers: XF2Z 12A362 AA, XF2Z12A362AA
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% factory tested
- Fits 3.8L, 3.9L, & 4.2L engines as listed in header
- Includes alignment tool
Note: Ford uses many different sensors on their engines and it can be quite confusing. If you have any question about this part fitting your vehicle, please call your local dealer with your vehicle identification number and ask them if the above part number will fit your vehicle.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2007 Ford Freestar Camshaft Position Sensor & Synchronizer for V6 3.9L
- 2004-2007 Ford Freestar Camshaft Position Sensor & Synchronizer for V6 4.2L
- 1999-2004 Ford Mustang Camshaft Position Sensor & Synchronizer for V6 3.8L
- 1999-2003 Ford Windstar Camshaft Position Sensor & Synchronizer for V6 3.8L
- 2004-2007 Mercury Monterey Camshaft Position Sensor & Synchronizer for V6 4.2L
Part #: 1ACPS00011
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.