1993-1993 Cadillac Allante Rear Sway Bar Link Pair1ASFK01452
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 3537118
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
- 1993 Cadillac Allante Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1994-1999 Cadillac Deville Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1993-2002 Cadillac Eldorado Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1993-1997 Cadillac Seville Rear Sway Bar Link Pair