2006-2012 Ford Fusion Rear Brake Rotor Pair1ABFS00194
- Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- OE # 9E5Z 2C026 B x2
These brake rotors are just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
- Come as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 9E5Z-2C026-A, 9E5Z-2C026-B, GFY-Y2-6251, GF3Y-26-251A, GK2-Y2-6251G, GK2-Y2-6251H, N123-26-251A, 9E5Z2C026A, 9E5Z2C026B, GFYY26251, GF3Y26251A, GK2Y26251G, GK2Y26251H, N12326251A
- No core charges
- Fits 5 Stud Wheels
- Direct replacements
These brake rotors make great replacements and have excellent value over the dealer brake rotors.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2006-2012 Ford Fusion Rear Brake Rotor Pair
- 2010-2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid Rear Brake Rotor Pair
- 2007-2012 Lincoln MKZ Rear Brake Rotor Pair
- 2011-2012 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Rear Brake Rotor Pair
- 2006 Lincoln Zephyr Rear Brake Rotor Pair
- 2003-2005 Mazda 6 Rear Brake Rotor Pair
- 2006-2007 Mazda 6 Rear Brake Rotor Pair (excluding MAZDASPEED Models)
- 2008-2013 Mazda 6 Rear Brake Rotor Pair
- 2006-2013 Mazda Miata MX-5 Rear Brake Rotor Pair
- 2003 Mazda Protege MAZDASPEED Rear Brake Rotor Pair
- 2006-2011 Mercury Milan Rear Brake Rotor Pair
- 2010-2011 Mercury Milan Hybrid Rear Brake Rotor Pair
Part #: 1ABFS00194
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.