1996-1999 Ford Taurus Front Brake Rotor Pair (excluding SHO Models)1ABFS00745-640200
- Quantity: Pair
These front brake rotors are just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: F40C-AC, F4DC-AB, F4DC-AC, F7DC-AA, YF12-AB, F1SZ-1125-A, F40C-1125-AC, F4DC-1125-AB, F4DC-1125-AC, F4DZ-1125-B, F7DC-1125-AA, F7DC-1125-BA, YF12-1125-AB, YF1Z-1125-AA, F40CAC, F4DCAB, F4DCAC, F7DCAA, YF12AB, F1SZ1125A, F40C1125AC, F4DC1125AB, F4DC1125AC, F4DZ1125B, F7DC1125AA, F7DC1125BA, YF121125AB, YF1Z1125AA
- Fit 5 Lug Wheels
- 10.87" (276mm) Diameter
These brake rotors make great replacements and have excellent value over the price of dealer brake rotors.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1994-1995 Ford Taurus Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 1996-1999 Ford Taurus Front Brake Rotor Pair (excluding SHO Models)
- 2000 Ford Taurus Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 1991-1995 Ford Thunderbird Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 1996-1997 Ford Thunderbird Front Brake Rotor Pair (excluding Sport Suspension)
- 1995-1998 Ford Windstar Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 1993-1994 Lincoln Continental Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 1991-1995 Mercury Cougar Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 1996-1997 Mercury Cougar Front Brake Rotor Pair (excluding Sport Suspension)
- 1994-2000 Mercury Sable Front Brake Rotor Pair
Part #: 1ABFS00745
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.