1992-1994 Ford Ranger 4 Wheel Drive Front Brake Rotor Pair1ABFS00614-570531
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- Nakamoto 5473
These front brake rotors are just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: F07Z1102A, F07Z 1102 A, ZZL233251, ZZL2 33251, ZZL 233251
- Fits 5 Lug Wheels
- 10.89" diameter
- 2.5" Hat height
Note: For models made before 1992, Ford used two different rotors: 2.5" tall hat, or 2.2" tall hat. These rotors are correct for models with 2.5" tall hat rotors.
These front brake rotors make great replacements and have excellent value over the price of dealer brake rotors.
The rotors do not include wheel bearings or seals.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1990 Ford Bronco II 4 Wheel Drive Front Brake Rotor Pair for Models with 2.5" Tall Rotors
- 1991-1992 Ford Explorer 4 Wheel Drive Front Brake Rotor Pair for Models with 2.5" Tall Rotors
- 1990-1991 Ford Ranger 4 Wheel Drive Front Brake Rotor Pair for Models with 2.5" Tall Rotors
- 1992-1994 Ford Ranger 4 Wheel Drive Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 1994 Mazda B3000 Truck 4 Wheel Drive Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 1994 Mazda B4000 Truck 4 Wheel Drive Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 1991-1992 Mazda Navajo 4 Wheel Drive Front Brake Rotor Pair
Part #: 1ABFS00614
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 5473
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.