2000-2000 Toyota Camry Front Brake Rotor Pair (excluding 14 Inch Wheels)1ABFS00109
- Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
These brake rotors are just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 43512-06020, 43512-06030, 43512-06031, 43512-06040, 43512-07020, 43512-08020, 43512-08021, 43512-33040, 43512-33041, 43512-33043, 43512-33060, 43512-33080, 43512-33090, 4351206020, 4351206030, 4351206031, 4351206040, 4351207020, 4351208020, 4351208021, 4351233040, 4351233041, 4351233043, 4351233060, 4351233080, 4351233090
- Direct replacements
- Fit 5 Lug Wheels
- 10.8" (275mm) Diameter Vented Rotors
These brake rotors make great replacements and have excellent value over the price of dealer brake rotors.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the wheel
- Loosen the lug nuts with a 21 mm socket and ratchet or lug wrench.
- Raise and secure the vehicle.
- Remove the lug nuts and the wheel.
- Set aside.
Remove the calipers.
- Remove the 14 mm caliper bolts and the 17 mm caliper bracket bolts.
- Pull off the calipers and brackets.
- Remove the rotor.
- Check the caliper pistons to make sure they are moving in and out freely.
- Add bearing grease to lubricate them if necessary.
Install the new brake pads and rotors
- Clean the new rotor with brake cleaner
- Be careful not to touch the brake disk.
- Install new brake pads.
- Apply a little white grease to the corners to make installation and replacement easier.
- Use a c clamp to compress the caliper to install it easier.
Put the wheel back on
- Put the wheel on and hand tighten the lug nuts.
- Lower the car and use a star pattern to torque the lug nuts.
- Consult the ownerâ€™s manual to torque the lug nuts to the correct ft lbs.
How-to Video:(11:33 min)
- Anti-Seize Grease
- Bearing Grease
- Brake Parts Cleaner
- Lug Wrench
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- 14mm Socket
- 17mm Socket
- 21mm Socket
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stands
- Large C-Clamp
- Wire Brush
Materials, Fluids, and Supplies
Pliers, Cutters & misc Wrenches
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 1992-2001 Lexus ES300 Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 1995-2004 Toyota Avalon Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 1992-1999 Toyota Camry Front Brake Rotor for V6 3.0L Models Pair
- 2000 Toyota Camry Front Brake Rotor Pair (excluding 14 Inch Wheels)
- 2001 Toyota Camry Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry LE Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 1998-2003 Toyota Sienna Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 1999-2003 Toyota Solara Front Brake Rotor Pair
Part #: 1ABFS00109
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.