2007-2013 VW GTI Brake Rotor Front Pair1ABFS01254
- Location: Front
These front brake rotors are just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 1K0615301AA, 1K0 615 301AA
- Fits 5 lug wheels
- 12.28" (312mm) diameter
These brake rotors make great replacements and have excellent value over the price of dealer brake rotors.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Step 1: Remove wheel.
- Remove hub cap or center cap if you have it.
- While your car is still on the ground, use your 19mm socket to loosen your lug nuts.
- Jack up and secure your car with jack stands.
- Remove the lug nuts with your 19mm socket and ratchet.
- Remove the wheel and set aside.
Step 2: Remove the brake calipers
- Use a screwdriver to force the pistons back in.
- Remove the two 12mm bolts to remove the calipers.
- Use a wire tie to fasten the caliper out of the way.
- Use your screwdriver to pry out your brake pads.
- Remove the two 15mm bolts on the caliper bracket to remove it.
- Remove the caliper bolt sleeves.
- Check their condition and clean them with a wire brush if necessary.
- Pull off the brake rotor.
- Hit the rotor with a rubber mallet or hammer if necessary.
- Take care not to damage the lug studs.
Step 3: Install new brake rotor and pads
- Clean new rotor with brake cleaner.
- Insert your new pads into the brackets.
- Put your caliper bracket back on, and tighten the bolts to 75 ft lbs.
- Compress the caliper piston with a c-clamp to reset the pistons.
- Mount the caliper on the bracket and torque the bolts in to 20 ft lbs.
Step 5: Put wheel back on
- Make sure to use a star pattern when putting your wheel lugs back on.
- Tighten to 75-100 ft lbs.
- Replace hubcap/center cap.
Step 6: Test and set brakes
- Before driving the car again, start it up and pump the brakes a few times to get the pistons in the brakes in place.
- Test the brakes in your driveway before taking the car onto the road.
- Set your rotors by evenly braking from 30mph to 10mph, 50mph-30mph and finally 70mph to 40mph.
- This is best done on a straight back road without any traffic.
How-to Video:(08:12 min)
- Anti-Seize Grease
- Wire Ties
- Lug Wrench
- Breaker Bar
- Torque Wrench
- 12mm Socket
- 15mm Socket
- 19mm Socket
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stands
- Large C-Clamp
- Large Hammer
- Wire Brush
Materials, Fluids, and Supplies
Pliers, Cutters & misc Wrenches
Ratchets & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 2006-2013 Audi A3 Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 2008-2011 Audi TT 12.28" (312mm) Diameter Rotor with Models Turbo for L4 2.0L Brake Rotor Front Pair
- 2009-2013 VW CC Front Brake Rotor Pair (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)
- 2007-2013 VW Eos Brake Rotor Front Pair
- 2006 VW GTI Models Turbo for L4 2.0L Brake Rotor Front Pair
- 2007-2013 VW GTI Brake Rotor Front Pair
- 2005-2006 VW Jetta 12.28" (312mm) Diameter Rotor with Models for L5 2.5L Brake Rotor Front Pair
- 2006-2013 VW Jetta 12.28" (312mm) Diameter Rotor for Models with Brake Rotor Front TDI Pair
- 2006-2013 VW Jetta 12.28" (312mm) Diameter Rotor with Models Turbo for L4 2.0L Brake Rotor Front Pair
- 2006-2007 VW Passat Front Brake Rotor Pair (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)
- 2008-2010 VW Passat Models Turbo for L4 2.0L Brake Rotor Front Pair
- 2012-2013 VW Passat Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 2009-2013 VW Tiguan Brake Rotor Front Pair
Part #: 1ABFS01254
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.