2000-2002 Olds Intrigue Front Brake Rotor Pair1ABFS00540
- Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
These front brake rotors are just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 18060233, 18021359
- Fit 5 Stud Wheels
- 10-15/16" Diameter
- Fits 2WD (Two Wheel Drive) Models only
These brake rotors make great replacements and have excellent value over the price of dealer brake rotors.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Step 1: Removing the Brake Caliper
- Pry center cap or hubcap to access and remove the lug nuts.
- Jack up the car and remove the wheel.
- Place a screw driver or pry bar into the hole on the caliper and pry out so that the piston drops into the caliper.
- Undo the two 15 mm bolts on the back of the caliper.
- Pull caliper off, using a screw driver to pry it off if necessary.
- Secure caliper bracket safely to avoid stressing the brake line.
Step 2: Removing the Caliper Bracket and rotor
- Pry brake pads out of the caliper bracket.
- Remove the two 15 mm bolts on the back side of the caliper bracket (use pipe with the ratchet for more leverage).
- Remove bracket and rotor.
Step 3: Reinstallation of Brake Caliper
- Replace rotor and secure with a lug nut.
- Replace the caliper bracket and tighten bolts to 90ft/lbs.
- Remove caliper bracket slides and clean with a wire brush.
- Slide brake pads into place.
- Pull caliper down and use a c-clamp to push the piston all the way into the caliper.
- Place the caliper back on to the bracket.
- Clean caliper bolts and add small amount of oil.
- Replace caliper bolts. Torque them to 50ft/lbs.
- Remove lug nut and replace wheel.
- Tighten lug nuts in a star pattern and replace cap.
- Before driving, pump brakes until pedal goes solid.
How-to Video:(09:13 min)
- Torque Wrench
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- 15mm Socket
- 19mm Socket
- A Piece of Pipe (for leverage)
- Large C-Clamp
- Wire Brush
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 1997-2005 Buick Century Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 1996-1999 Buick LeSabre Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 2000-2005 Buick LeSabre Front Brake Rotor for 15 Inch Wheels Pair
- 1997-2004 Buick Regal Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 1997-2001 Chevy Venture Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 2002-2005 Chevy Venture Front Brake Rotor Pair (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)
- 1998-1999 Olds 88 Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 1998-1999 Olds Intrigue Front Brake Rotor for Models with Brake Option JB9 Pair
- 2000-2002 Olds Intrigue Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 1997-2001 Olds Silhouette Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 2002-2004 Olds Silhouette Front Brake Rotor Pair (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)
- 1998-1999 Pontiac Bonneville Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 2000-2005 Pontiac Bonneville SE Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 1999-2001 Pontiac Montana Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 2002-2004 Pontiac Montana Front Brake Rotor Pair (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)
- 2005 Pontiac Montana Front Brake Rotor for V6 3.4L Models Pair (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)
- 1997-1998 Pontiac Trans Sport Front Brake Rotor Pair
Part #: 1ABFS00540
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.