1999-2001 Isuzu VehiCROSS Front Brake Rotor Pair1ABFS00280
- Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
These front brake rotors are just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 18028168, 94375416, 94375533, 97034034, 97034035, 97096395, 8970963950, 89709 63950, 8972077010, 89720 77010, 8943754163, 89437 54163, 8943754164, 89437 54164, 8943755333, 89437 55333, 8970340343, 89703 40343, 8970340353, 89703 40353, 8970340533, 89703 40533, 8970460800, 89704 60800, 8970963950, 89709 63950
- Fits 6 Stud Wheels
- 11.02" diameter
These front brake rotors make great replacements and have excellent value over the price of dealer brake rotors.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1996-1999 Acura SLX Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 1994-1995 Honda Passport Brake Rotor Front Pair for V6 3.2L
- 1996-2001 Honda Passport Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 1994 Isuzu Amigo Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 1998-2000 Isuzu Amigo Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 2002 Isuzu Axiom Front Brake Rotor Pair ( Built Before 11/01/01 Production Date)
- 1993-1995 Isuzu Rodeo Brake Rotor Front Pair for V6 3.2L
- 1996-2001 Isuzu Rodeo Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 2001 Isuzu Rodeo Sport Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 1992-2002 Isuzu Trooper Front Brake Rotor Pair
- 1999-2001 Isuzu VehiCROSS Front Brake Rotor Pair
Part #: 1ABFS00280
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.