Brake Rotor & Hub Front Pair - 1ABFS001861ABFS00186
- Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
These brake rotors are just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
- Come as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 8-19152-699-0, 8191526990, 19152699
- Fits 5 Stud Wheels
- Studs already installed
- Only fits 2WD Models
- Does not fit 4WD Models
- Includes ABS ring (already installed)
These brake rotors make great replacements and have excellent value over the dealer brake rotors.
The rotors do not include wheel bearings or seals.
1 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the wheels and brakes
- Loosen the lug nuts
- Raise and secure the vehicle
- Remove the lug nuts and wheel
- Compress the caliper piston with a flat blade screwdriver or pry bar
- Use your 3/8 Allen Wrench to unbolt the caliper.
- Secure the caliper with wire ties out of the way.
- Remove the cotter pin from the hub nut
- Use a 27 mm socket to unbolt the bearing assembly and remove the rotor.
Remove and replace the wheel bearing and races.
- Use your race installation tools and a hammer to remove the bearing races.
- Install the new race with your installation tools, driving them straight down in straight, even and firmly.
- Apply wheel bearing grease and coat the inside of the hub and a light coat on the race.
- Apply wheel bearing grease to the bearing and the roller.
- Make sure there arenâ€™t any big globs.
- Install the seal with a bearing installer or block of wood and hammer.
- Check the spindle for wear.
- Apply grease to the outer bearing.
- Put the rotor on and install the outer bearing.
- Use your ratchet to tighten the hub up a little, rotating the rotor to seat the bearing.
- Install the nut and cotter pin, and cover the spindle and nut with the dust cap.
Install the brakes
- For more detailed instructions, see our other instructional materials.
- Reassemble the calipers, and put the wheel back on.
- Lower the vehicle and torque the lug nuts in accordance with manufacturer specs.
- Pump the brakes a few times before road testing to recompress the caliper pistons.
How-to Video:(16:47 min)
- Bearing Grease
- Adjustable Wrench
- Needle nose pliers
- 19mm Socket
- 27mm socket
- Block of Wood
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stands
- Race Installation Tools
- Wire Brush
Materials, Fluids, and Supplies
Pliers, Cutters & misc Wrenches
Ratchets & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 1991 Chevy Blazer S10 2WD Front Brake Rotor & Hub for Models with ABS Pair
- 1992-1997 Chevy Blazer S10 2WD Front Brake Rotor & Hub Pair
- 1994-1995 Chevy S10 Pickup 2WD Front Brake Rotor & Hub for V6 4.3L Models Pair
- 1996-2003 Chevy S10 Pickup 2WD Front Brake Rotor & Hub Pair
- 1991 GMC Jimmy S-15 2WD Front Brake Rotor & Hub for Models with ABS Pair
- 1992-1997 GMC Jimmy S-15 2WD Front Brake Rotor & Hub Pair
- 1994-1995 GMC S-15 Sonoma 2WD Front Brake Rotor & Hub for V6 4.3L Models Pair
- 1996-2003 GMC S-15 Sonoma 2WD Front Brake Rotor & Hub Pair
- 1996-1997 Isuzu Hombre Front Brake Rotor & Hub Pair
- 1998-2000 Isuzu Hombre 2WD Front Brake Rotor & Hub Pair
Part #: 1ABFS00186
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.