1997-1998 Nissan 240SX Front Brake Pads (excluding ABS Brakes) SEMI-METALLIC1ABPS00116
This Front Disc brake pad set is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
- Fits FRONT Rotors
- 4 Piece brake pad set
- Direct replacement
- Professional Grade SEMI-METALLIC Disc Brake Pads
This FRONT brake pad set makes a great replacement and has an excellent value over the price of dealer brake pads.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove your wheel
- Loosen your lug nuts with a tire iron.
- Raise and secure the vehicle.
- Remove the lug nuts and set the wheel aside.
Remove the calipers
- Use a breaker bar and a 14 mm socket to remove the two caliper bolts.
- With a flat blade screwdriver pry in between the pads and rotor to compress the caliper piston
- Pull the caliper off the rotor.
- Remove and discard your old brake pads.
- Now remove the two 17 mm caliper bracket bolts with a socket and breaker bar.
- Clean up the caliper bracket with a wire brush.
Remove the rotor
- Hit the rotor with penetrating oil
- Use a hammer and gently but firmly tap it to work the rotor off.
- Clean up your new rotor with brake cleaner.
- Put the brake rotor onto the hub.
install the calipers
- Mount the caliper brackets.
- Torque the 17 mm bolts to 95 ft lbs
- Use a c-clamp to compress the caliper
- Apply anti-seize grease to the edges of the new brake pads and insert them into the brake bracket.
- Mount the caliper onto the caliper bracket.
- Torque the 14 mm bolts to 22 ft lbs.
put the wheel back on
- Replace the wheel and hub cap
- Preliminarily tighten the lug nuts.
- Lower the vehicle.
- Torque the lug nuts in a star pattern to 100 ft lbs.
- Pump your brakes and do 5 and 10 mph test stops before driving the vehicle somewhere.
How-to Video:(10:42 min)
- Penetrating Oil
- Breaker Bar
- Torque Wrench
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- 14mm Socket
- 17mm Socket
- 21mm Socket
- A Piece of Pipe (for leverage)
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stands
- Large C-Clamp
Materials, Fluids, and Supplies
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 1991-1996 Infiniti G20 Front Brake Pads SEMI-METALLIC
- 1989-1993 Nissan 240SX Front Brake Pads with ABS SEMI-METALLIC
- 1996 Nissan 240SX Front Brake Pads with 5 Lug Wheels (Built After 7/96 Production Date) SEMI-METALLIC
- 1997-1998 Nissan 240SX Front Brake Pads with 5 Lug Wheels & with ABS SEMI-METALLIC
- 1997-1998 Nissan 240SX Front Brake Pads (excluding ABS Brakes) SEMI-METALLIC
- 2000-2006 Nissan Sentra Front Brake Pads for L4 1.8L SEMI-METALLIC
- 1990-1992 Nissan Stanza Front Brake Pads SEMI-METALLIC
Part #: 1ABPS00116
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.