Brake Pads Rear - 1ABPS000871ABPS00087
- Brake Options: Ceramic
- Location: Rear
This rear disc brake pad set is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
- 4 Piece REAR Brake Pad Set
- Will Replace dealer part number: 10365723
- Direct replacement
- Professional Grade Ceramic Enhanced Disc Brake Pads
This rear brake pad set makes a great replacement and has an excellent value over the price of dealer brake pads.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the wheel
- Loosen your lug nuts with a 19 mm socket and breaker bar
- Raise and secure the vehicle.
- Remove the lug nuts the rest of the way and set the wheel aside.
Inspect and remove the brakes
- Observe the thickness of your brake pads.
- Inspect your rotors for excessive wear or deep gouges.
- Loosen the caliper bolt with a 14 mm socket and ratchet.
- Use a flat blade screwdriver to compress the caliper pistons some and remove the caliper.
- Unbolt the 15 mm caliper bracket bolts.
- Remove the rotor
Install the new disc brakes
- Clean your new rotor with brake cleaner (mineral spirits would work just as well)
- Install the brake rotor onto the vehicle.
- Mount the caliper bracket and torque the 15 mm bolts to 85-90 ft lbs
- Use a C-clamp to compress the caliper.
- Install the brake pads, dabbing a bit of anti-seize grease on the edges to get it in.
- Push the caliper into place and bolt it down with your 14 mm socket.
- Torque the 14 mm bolt to 35 ft lbs.
Mount the wheel
- Put the wheel on the vehicle.
- Hand-tighten the lug nuts.
- Lower the vehicle.
- Torque your lug nuts in a star pattern to 100 ft lbs.
How-to Video:(09:17 min)
- Breaker Bar
- Torque Wrench
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- 14mm Socket
- 15mm Socket
- 19mm Socket
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stands
- Large C-Clamp
- Wire Brush
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 2005-2008 Chevy Cobalt Rear Brake Pads Ceramic
- 2008-2010 Chevy HHR Rear Brake Pads Ceramic
- 2004-2005 Chevy Malibu New Body Style Rear Brake Pads Ceramic
- 2006-2007 Chevy Malibu Rear Brake Pads Ceramic
- 2004-2007 Chevy Malibu Maxx Rear Brake Pads Ceramic
- 2007-2009 Pontiac G5 Rear Brake Pads Ceramic
- 2005-2010 Pontiac G6 Rear Brake Pads Ceramic
- 2007 Saturn Aura Rear Brake Pads Ceramic
- 2004-2007 Saturn Ion Red Line Rear Brake Pads Ceramic
Part #: 1ABPS00087
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.