2003-2005 Dodge Neon Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic (excluding RT) (excluding SRT-4)1ABPS00064
- Location: Front
- Brake Options: Semi-Metallic
This front disc brake pad set is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
- 4 Piece FRONT Brake Pad Set
- Direct replacement
- Professional Grade SEMI-METALLIC Disc Brake Pads
This front brake pad set makes a great replacement and has an excellent value over the price of dealer brake pads.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the wheel
- Loosen your lug nuts with a 19 mm socket and breaker bar
- Raise and secure the vehicle.
- Remove the lug nuts the rest of the way and set the wheel aside.
Inspect and remove the brakes
- Observe the thickness of your brake pads.
- Inspect your rotors for excessive wear or deep gouges.
- Loosen the caliper bolt with a 10 mm socket and ratchet.
- Use a flat blade screwdriver to compress the caliper pistons some and pry off the caliper.
- Remove the rotor.
Install the new disc brakes
- Clean your new rotor with brake cleaner (mineral spirits would work just as well)
- Install the brake rotor onto the vehicle.
- Use a C-clamp to compress the caliper.
- Install the brake pads, dabbing a bit of anti-seize grease on the edges to get it in.
- Push the caliper into place and bolt it down with your 10 mm socket.
- Torque the 10 mm bolts to 25 ft lbs.
Mount the wheel
- Put the wheel on the vehicle.
- Hand-tighten the lug nuts.
- Lower the vehicle.
- Torque your lug nuts in a star pattern to 100 ft lbs.
How-to Video:(08:52 min)
- Anti-Seize Grease
- Breaker Bar
- Torque Wrench
- 10mm Socket
- 19mm Socket
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stands
- Large C-Clamp
- Wire Brush
Materials, Fluids, and Supplies
Ratchets & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 1999-2004 Chrysler 300M Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic
- 1998-2004 Chrysler Concorde Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic
- 1999-2001 Chrysler LHS Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic
- 2001-2002 Chrysler Prowler Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic
- 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic
- 2000-2002 Dodge Neon Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic for Models with Rear Disc Brakes (excluding RT)
- 2003-2005 Dodge Neon Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic (excluding RT) (excluding SRT-4)
- 2000-2001 Plymouth Neon Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic for Models with Rear Disc Brakes
- 1997 Plymouth Prowler Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic
- 1999-2001 Plymouth Prowler Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic
Part #: 1ABPS00064
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.