1995-1997 Honda Accord Coupe Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic for V6 2.7L Models1ABPS00055
- Location: Front
- Brake Options: Semi-Metallic
This front disc brake pad set is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
- 4 Piece FRONT Brake Pad Set
- Includes shims
- Direct replacement
- Professional Grade SEMI-METALLIC Disc Brake Pads
This brake pad set makes a great replacement and has an excellent value over the price of dealer brake pads.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Step 1: Remove wheel.
- Remove center cap.
- While your car is still on the ground, use your 21mm socket to loosen your lug nuts.
- Jack up and secure your car with jack stands.
- Remove the lug nuts with your 21mm socket and ratchet.
- Remove the wheel and set aside.
Step 2: Remove the calipers
- Remove the 14mm bolts to remove the calipers.
- Use a wire tie to fasten the caliper out of the way.
- Use your 17mm socket and ratchet to remove your caliper brackets.
- Pop out your brake pads.
Step 3: Install new pads
- Check your caliper pins to make sure they are in good working order.
- Put your caliper bracket back on, and tighten the 17mm bolts to 70 ft lbs.
- Insert your new pads into the brackets.
- Use your C-clamp or caliper tool to compress your caliper.
- Place your caliper onto the bracket.
- Tighten your 14mm bolts.
Step 5: Put wheel back on
- Make sure to use a star pattern when putting your wheel lugs back on.
- Tighten to 75-85 ft lbs.
- Replace center cap.
Step 6: Test and set brakes
- Before driving the car again, start it up and pump the brakes a few times to get the pistons in the brakes in place.
- Test the brakes in your driveway before taking the car onto the road.
How-to Video:(09:04 min)
- Lug Wrench
- Torque Wrench
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- 14mm Socket
- 17mm Socket
- 21mm Socket
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stands
- Large C-Clamp
Pliers, Cutters & misc Wrenches
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 1997 Acura CL Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic for L4 2.2L Models
- 1998-1999 Acura CL Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic for L4 2.3L Models
- 1997-2005 Acura EL Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic
- 1990-1993 Honda Accord Sedan Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic for Models with Akebono Calipers
- 1993 Honda Accord Coupe Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic
- 1994 Honda Accord Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic (Except Wagon)
- 1995-1997 Honda Accord Coupe Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic for V6 2.7L Models
- 1995-1997 Honda Accord Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic for L4 2.2L Models (Except Wagon)
- 1998-1999 Honda Accord Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic for L4 2.3L Models
- 2000-2002 Honda Accord Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic for L4 2.3L Models with 4 Lug Wheels
- 1996-2000 Honda Civic EX Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic
- 1999-2000 Honda Civic SI Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic
- 2001-2003 Honda Civic Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic
- 2004-2010 Honda Civic Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic (excluding GX Models) (excluding SI Models)
- 2010-2011 Honda Insight Front Brake Pads Semi-Metallic
Part #: 1ABPS00055
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.