2004-2005 Buick Rainier Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit SEMI-METALLIC for 5 Passenger Models Semi-Metallic1ABFS00681
- Brake Options: Semi-Metallic
This front brake rotor & pad set is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
Brake Pad Specifications:
- Professional Grade SEMI-METALLIC Disc Brake Pads
- 4 Piece FRONT brake pad set
- Includes shims
- Direct replacements
Brake Rotor Specifications:
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part number: 19181002
- Fits 6 lug wheels
- 11.9" diameter
This brake rotor & pad set makes great replacements and has excellent value over the price of a dealer brakes.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the wheel
- Remove the center cap with a screwdriver
- Take the plastic lug covers off.
- With a 19 mm socket and ratchet or lug wrench, loosen the lug nuts.
- Raise and secure the vehicle.
- Remove the lug nuts.
- Remove the wheel and set aside.
Remove the brakes
- Use a 13 mm socket to remove the calipers.
- Pry up the brake pads with your flat blade screwdriver.
- Check the life of your rotors by checking for grooves and wear.
- Use your 18 mm socket and ratchet to remove the caliper brackets.
- Remove the rotors if needed.
Install the new brakes
- Clean your rotors with brake parts cleaner and put them on the hub.
- Apply anti-seize grease to the edges of the brake pads where they slide into the calipers.
- Compress your caliper pistons with a large C-Clamp
- Clean up your caliper bolts and apply a little anti-seize grease to them.
- Put your caliper brackets back on.
- Put the brake pads into the caliper brackets and then the caliper.
- Put the caliper bolts into your brackets, with the one with the bushing on the bottom.
- Torque the caliper bracket bolts to 90 ft lbs, and the caliper bolts to 25.
Put the wheel back on.
- Put the wheel back on and hand tighten the lug nuts.
- Lower the vehicle and torque the lug nuts in a star pattern to 100-120 ft lbs.
How-to Video:(09:57 min)
- Breaker Bar
- Torque Wrench
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- 13mm Socket
- 18mm Socket
- 19mm Socket
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stands
- Large C-Clamp
- Wire Brush
- 13mm Wrench
- 18mm Wrench
- 19mm Wrench
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
Wrenches - Metric
- 2004-2005 Buick Rainier Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit SEMI-METALLIC for 5 Passenger Models Semi-Metallic
- 2002-2005 Chevy Trailblazer Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit SEMI-METALLIC Semi-Metallic
- 2002-2004 GMC Envoy Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit SEMI-METALLIC Semi-Metallic
- 2005 GMC Envoy Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit SEMI-METALLIC for L6 4.2L Models Semi-Metallic
- 2003-2005 Isuzu Ascender Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit SEMI-METALLIC for L6 4.2L Models Semi-Metallic
Part #: 1ABFS00681
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.