2005-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Ceramic for Models with Rear Drum Brakes Front1ABFS00101
- Brake Options: Ceramic
This FRONT brake rotor & Ceramic Pad SET is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
You will receive (2) front rotors and (1) Front Disc Brake Pad Set!
- Fits both the LH (Driver) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Direct replacements
- 6 wheel stud holes
- No core charges
Brake Pad Specifications:
- 4 Piece Front brake pad set
- No core charge
- Direct replacements
- Professional Grade Ceramic Brake Pads
- Standard equipment came with ceramic pads
This front brake rotor & pad KIT makes great replacements and have excellent value over the price of a dealer brake rotor and pad set.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Step 1: Remove the Wheel
- Remove the lug nut caps and center cap.
- Loosen the lug nuts on the wheel.
- Lift the vehicle using jack stands.
- Remove the lug nuts and pull the wheel off.
- Turn the wheel so you can access the brakes easily.
Step 2: Removing the Brakes
- Remove the two 19mm bolts on the back of the caliper.
- Lift the caliper up and set it aside.
- Remove the brake pads.
- Make sure the slide pins on the back of the bracket slide in and out easily. If not remove them and grease them.
- Remove the two 18mm bolts on the back of the bracket. Use the breaker bar for extra leverage.
- Thread the lug nuts on by a few threads.
- Hit the disk to loosen it. Hit from the front then on the back, turning the rotor and hitting it again.
- Remove the lug nuts and rotor.
Step 3: Installing New Brakes
- Slide the rotor into place.
- Clean the bracket with a wire brush.
- Put the bracket back into place and start the bolts.
- Replace the nuts on the rotor.
- Tighten the bracket bolts to 90-95ft/lbs.
- Clean the old slides (if the pads did not come with new slides) with a wire brush then put them back into place.
- Replace the brake pads. The larger one goes on the back.
- Put the old inner pad into the caliper and use a C-Clamp to reset the caliper. Tighten the C-clamp to push the pistons back into the caliper.
- Put the caliper down over the brake pads.
- Replace the 19mm bolts that hold the caliper to the slides. Tighten to 55-60ft/lbs.
Step 4: Replacing the Wheel
- Straighten the wheel.
- Replace the wheel and tire.
- Thread the lug nuts.
- Lower the vehicle.
- Tighten the lug nuts in a crossing pattern.
- Replace the caps and trim.
Step 5: Prep the Brakes
- Pump the brakes a few times until the pedal is firm.
How-to Video:(11:06 min)
- Lug Wrench
- Breaker Bar
- Torque Wrench
- 18mm Socket
- 19mm Socket
- 22mm Socket
- Jack Stands
- Large C-Clamp
- Sledge Hammer
- Wire Brush
Pliers, Cutters & misc Wrenches
Ratchets & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 2007 Cadillac Escalade Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Ceramic Front
- 2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Ceramic Front
- 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Ceramic Front
- 2007 Chevy Avalanche 1500 Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Ceramic Front
- 2005-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Ceramic for Models with Rear Drum Brakes Front
- 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body Style Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Ceramic Front
- 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Ceramic Models with Rear Drum Brakes Front
- 2007 Chevy Suburban 1500 Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Ceramic Front
- 2007 Chevy Tahoe Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Ceramic Front
- 2005-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Ceramic for Models with Rear Drum Brakes Front
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 New Body Style Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Ceramic Front
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Ceramic Models with Rear Drum Brakes Front
- 2007 GMC Yukon Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Ceramic Front
- 2007 GMC Yukon XL 1500 Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Ceramic Front
Part #: 1ABFS00101
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.