1997-2001 Mercury Mountaineer Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Rear1ABFS00078
Are you hearing squeaking noises from the wheels? This may be the wear tabs on the brake pads saying, "it's time for replacement". Aging brakes can also result in a pulsation from the brake pedal or long stopping distances. Brakes should be inspected every 10,000 miles or any time the tires are removed. They may need frequent replacement such as every 20,000 miles if used in stop and go traffic. Brakes can last longer if the vehicle is used primarily for long highway trips.
- Includes 2 Rear rotors & a Rear brake pad set
- Fits Driver & Passenger Side Rear
- Rotors with 5 lug holes
- Semi-Metallic brake pads
- Direct replacements
This rear brake pad & rotor kit makes a great replacement and has an excellent value over the price of dealer brake pads & rotors.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1995-2001 Ford Explorer Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Rear
- 2001-2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Rear for Models with Steel Piston Calipers
- 1997-2001 Mercury Mountaineer Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Rear
Part #: 1ABFS00078
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates