2000-2002 Dodge Intrepid Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit for Models with 16 Inch Wheels (Without ABS Brakes)1ABFS00069
Hearing squeaking noises from the wheels? This may be the wear tabs on the brake shoes saying, "it is time for replacement." Aging brakes can also result in a pulsation from the brake pedal or long stopping distances. Brakes should be inspected every 10,000 miles or any time the tires are removed. They may need frequent replacement such as every 20,000 miles if used in stop and go traffic. Brakes can last longer if the vehicle is used primarily for long highway trips.
- Includes 2 front rotors & a front brake pad set
- Fits Driver & Passenger Side Front
- Rotors with 5 lug holes
- 11 11/16 inch diameter rotors
- Semi-Metallic brake pads
- No core charge
- Direct replacements
This front brake pad & rotor kit makes a great replacement and has an excellent value over the price of dealer brake pads & rotors.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the wheel
- Loosen your lug nuts with a 19 mm socket and breaker bar
- Raise and secure the vehicle.
- Remove the lug nuts the rest of the way and set the wheel aside.
Inspect and remove the brakes
- Observe the thickness of your brake pads.
- Inspect your rotors for excessive wear or deep gouges.
- Loosen the caliper bolt with a 10 mm socket and ratchet.
- Use a flat blade screwdriver to compress the caliper pistons some and pry off the caliper.
- Remove the rotor.
Install the new disc brakes
- Clean your new rotor with brake cleaner (mineral spirits would work just as well)
- Install the brake rotor onto the vehicle.
- Use a C-clamp to compress the caliper.
- Install the brake pads, dabbing a bit of anti-seize grease on the edges to get it in.
- Push the caliper into place and bolt it down with your 10 mm socket.
- Torque the 10 mm bolts to 25 ft lbs.
Mount the wheel
- Put the wheel on the vehicle.
- Hand-tighten the lug nuts.
- Lower the vehicle.
- Torque your lug nuts in a star pattern to 100 ft lbs.
How-to Video:(08:52 min)
- Anti-Seize Grease
- Breaker Bar
- Torque Wrench
- 10mm Socket
- 19mm Socket
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stands
- Large C-Clamp
- Wire Brush
Materials, Fluids, and Supplies
Ratchets & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 2001-2004 Chrysler 300M Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit (Without ABS Brakes)
- 1998-2000 Chrysler Concorde Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit for Models with 16 Inch Wheels
- 2001-2004 Chrysler Concorde Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit (Without ABS Brakes)
- 2000-2002 Dodge Intrepid Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit for Models with 16 Inch Wheels (Without ABS Brakes)
- 2003-2004 Dodge Intrepid Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit (Without ABS Brakes)
Part #: 1ABFS00069
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.