Brake Pad & Rotor Kit - 1ABFS000021ABFS00002
- Brake Options: Semi-Metallic
This FRONT Disc brake pad & rotor set is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
Brake Pad Specifications:
- 4 Piece FRONT brake pad set
- No core charge
- Direct replacement
- Professional Grade SEMI-METALLIC Disc Brake Pads
Brake Rotor Specifications:
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits Driver & Passenger Side Front
- Fits 6 lug wheels
- Direct replacements
This brake pad & rotor set makes a great replacement and has an excellent value over the price of dealer brakes.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Step 1: Remove wheel.
- Remove hub cap or center cap if you have it.
- While your car is still on the ground, use your 22mm socket to loosen your lug nuts.
- Jack up and secure your car with jack stands.
- Remove the lug nuts with your 22mm socket and ratchet.
- Remove the wheel and set aside.
Step 2: Remove the calipers
- Use a screwdriver to force the pistons back in.
- Remove the two 3/8 Allen bolts to remove the calipers.
- Use a wire tie to fasten the caliper out of the way.
- Use your screwdriver to pry out your brake pads.
- Remove the caliper bolt sleeves.
- Check their condition and clean them with a wire brush if necessary.
- Compress the caliper piston with a c-clamp.
- Pull off the brake rotor.
- Hit the rotor with a rubber mallet or hammer if necessary.
- Take care not to damage the lug studs.
Step 3: Install new rotor and pads
- Clean new rotor with brake cleaner.
- Insert your new pads into the brackets.
- Put your caliper bracket back on, and tighten the 3/8 Allen bolts to 25-30 ft lbs.
Step 5: Put wheel back on
- Make sure to use a star pattern when putting your wheel lugs back on.
- Tighten to 100-120 ft lbs.
- Replace hubcap/center cap.
Step 6: Test and set brakes
- Before driving the car again, start it up and pump the brakes a few times to get the pistons in the brakes in place.
- Test the brakes in your driveway before taking the car onto the road.
- Set your rotors by evenly braking from 30mph to 10mph, 50mph-30mph and finally 70mph to 40mph.
- This is best done on a straight back road without any traffic.
How-to Video:(10:35 min)
- 3/8 Inch Allen Wrench
- Anti-Seize Grease
- Wire Ties
- Lug Wrench
- Torque Wrench
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- 22mm Socket
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stands
- Large C-Clamp
- Large Hammer
- Wire Brush
Materials, Fluids, and Supplies
Pliers, Cutters & misc Wrenches
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 1999-2000 Cadillac Escalade Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Semi-Metallic
- 1992-1994 Chevy Blazer Full Size Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Semi-Metallic
- 1988-1991 Chevy K1500 Truck Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit for Models with Heavy Duty Brake Option RPO Code F44 Semi-Metallic
- 1992-1999 Chevy K1500 Truck Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Semi-Metallic
- 1988-1998 Chevy K2500 Truck Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit for Models with 11 Inch Rear Drums Semi-Metallic
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban K1500 Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit 4WD with 11 Inch Rear Drums Semi-Metallic
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban K2500 Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit 4WD with 11 Inch Rear Drums Semi-Metallic
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit 4WD Semi-Metallic
- 2000 Chevy Tahoe 4WD Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit for V8 5.7L Models Semi-Metallic
- 1988-1991 GMC K1500 Truck Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit for Models with Heavy Duty Brake Option RPO Code J55 Semi-Metallic
- 1992-1999 GMC K1500 Truck Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Semi-Metallic
- 1988-1998 GMC K2500 Truck Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit for Models with 11 Inch Rear Drums Semi-Metallic
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit 4WD with 11 Inch Rear Drums Semi-Metallic
- 1995-1999 GMC Yukon Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit 4WD Semi-Metallic
- 2000 GMC Yukon 4WD Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit for V8 5.7L Models Semi-Metallic
Part #: 1ABFS00002
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.