2003-2004 Mercury Marauder Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit PREMIUM SEMI-METALLIC Semi-Metallic1ABFS00422
- Brake Options: Semi-Metallic
- Location: Rear
This rear brake rotor & pad set is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
Brake Pad Specifications:
- Professional Grade SEMI-METALLIC Disc Brake Pads
- 4 Piece REAR brake pad set
- Includes shims
- Direct replacements
Brake Rotor Specifications:
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Direct replacements
- Fits 5 Lug wheels
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 3W7Z 2C026 AA, 3W7Z2C026AA, 3W73 2C026 AA, 3W732C026AA
This rear brake rotor & pad set makes great replacements and has excellent value over the price of a dealer brakes.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the wheel
- Loosen the lug nuts with your lug wrench or 13/16 inch socket and ratchet
- Raise and secure the vehicle
- Remove the lug nuts and wheel
Remove the brakes
- Unbolt the two 10 mm caliper bolts
- Use a flat blade screwdriver to compress the caliper pistons to get the caliper off the rotor
- Pry out the brake pads with your flat blade screwdriver.
- Remove the rubber plug behind the hub to loosen the emergency break with a screwdriver.
- There is a star shaped gear that you turn with the flat blade screwdriver to loosen it.
- Use a pry bar to apply outward pressure to the rotor and a hammer to break the rotor loose.
- Clean up the emergency break adjustor with a bit of penetrating oil.
Install the new brakes
- Put the rotor back on, cleaning the rotor with brake cleaner before hand.
- Tighten the emergency break with a flat blade screwdriver
- Install new brake pads into the brake caliper.
- Apply a small about of anti-seize grease to the edges of the pads to get them into the caliper
- Work the caliper back onto the rotor.
- Bolt the two 10 mm bolts on the caliper and torque to 20 ft lbs.
Put the wheel back on
- Put the wheel on and hand tighten the lug nuts
- Lower the car and torque the lug nuts to 100 ft lbs
- Pump the brakes a few times to recompress the caliper pistons.
- Do a couple 5 to 10 mile an hour stops in the drive way to make sure your brakes are working properly before you road test it.
How-to Video:(11:10 min)
- Anti-Seize Grease
- Penetrating Oil
- Lug Wrench
- Torque Wrench
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Pry Bar
- 10mm Socket
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stands
Materials, Fluids, and Supplies
Pliers, Cutters & misc Wrenches
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 2003-2011 Ford Crown Victoria Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit PREMIUM SEMI-METALLIC Semi-Metallic
- 2003-2011 Mercury Grand Marquis Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit PREMIUM SEMI-METALLIC Semi-Metallic
- 2003-2004 Mercury Marauder Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit PREMIUM SEMI-METALLIC Semi-Metallic
Part #: 1ABFS00422
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.