2005-2009 Saab 9-7X Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit SEMI-METALLIC Semi-Metallic1ABFS00017
- Brake Options: Semi-Metallic
- Location: Rear
This brake rotor & pad set is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
Brake Pad Specifications:
- 4 Piece REAR Brake Pad Set
- Direct replacements
- Professional Grade SEMI-METALLIC Disc Brake Pads
Brake Rotor Specifications:
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) Rear
- Fits 6 Lug Wheels
- 12.8" (325 mm) Diameter
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 15134671, 15158975, 177882, 8151589750, 81515 89750, 15134671
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Step 1: Remove wheel.
- Remove hub cap or center cap if you have it.
- While your car is still on the ground, use your 19mm socket to loosen your lug nuts.
- Jack up and secure your car with jack stands.
- Remove the lug nuts with your 19mm socket and ratchet.
- Remove the wheel and set aside.
Step 2: Remove the rear brake calipers
- Use a screwdriver to force the pistons back in.
- Remove the two 14mm bolts to remove the calipers.
- Use a wire tie to fasten the caliper out of the way.
- Use your screwdriver to pry out your brake pads.
- Remove the two 18mm bolts on the caliper bracket to remove it.
- Remove the caliper bolt sleeves.
- Check their condition and clean them with a wire brush if necessary.
- Pull off the brake rotor.
- Screw in the two 10M bolts to remove the rotor.
- Take care not to damage the lug studs.
Step 3: Install new rear brake rotor and pads
- Clean new rotor with brake cleaner.
- Insert your new pads into the brackets.
- Put your caliper bracket back on, and tighten the bolts to 90-100 ft lbs.
- Compress the caliper piston with a c-clamp to reset the pistons.
- Mount the caliper on the bracket and torque the bolts in to 15-20 ft lbs.
Step 4: Put the rear wheel back on
- Make sure to use a star pattern when putting your wheel lugs back on.
- Tighten to 100 ft lbs.
- Replace hubcap/center cap.
Step 5: Test and set brakes
- Before driving the car again, start it up and pump the brakes a few times to get the pistons in the brakes in place.
- Test the brakes in your driveway before taking the car onto the road.
- Set your rotors by evenly braking from 30mph to 10mph, 50mph-30mph and finally 70mph to 40mph.
- This is best done on a straight back road without any traffic.
How-to Video:(11:30 min)
- 10m x 7cm bolts
- Anti-Seize Grease
- Wire Ties
- Lug Wrench
- Breaker Bar
- Torque Wrench
- 14mm Socket
- 18mm Socket
- 19mm Socket
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stands
- Large C-Clamp
- Large Hammer
- Rubber Mallet
Materials, Fluids, and Supplies
Pliers, Cutters & misc Wrenches
Ratchets & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 2004-2007 Buick Rainier Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit SEMI-METALLIC Semi-Metallic
- 2002-2009 Chevy Trailblazer Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit SEMI-METALLIC Semi-Metallic
- 2002-2006 Chevy Trailblazer EXT Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit SEMI-METALLIC Semi-Metallic
- 2002-2009 GMC Envoy Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit SEMI-METALLIC Semi-Metallic
- 2002-2006 GMC Envoy XL Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit SEMI-METALLIC Semi-Metallic
- 2004-2005 GMC Envoy XUV Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit SEMI-METALLIC Semi-Metallic
- 2003-2008 Isuzu Ascender Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit SEMI-METALLIC Semi-Metallic
- 2002-2004 Olds Bravada Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit SEMI-METALLIC Semi-Metallic
- 2005-2009 Saab 9-7X Rear Brake Pad & Rotor Kit SEMI-METALLIC Semi-Metallic
Part #: 1ABFS00017
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.