2003-2004 Mercury Marauder Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit CERAMIC Ceramic1ABFS00419
- Brake Options: Ceramic
- Location: Front
This front brake rotor & pad set is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
Brake Pad Specifications:
- Professional Grade Ceramic Enhanced Disc Brake Pads
- 4 Piece FRONT Brake Pad Set
- Includes shims
- Direct replacements
Brake Rotor Specifications:
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 3W1Z-1125-AA, 3W13-1125-AB, 3W13-1125-AC, 3W1Z1125AA, 3W131125AB, 3W131125AC
- Fits 5 Lug Wheels
- Direct replacements
This front brake rotor & pad set makes great replacements and has excellent value over the price of a dealer brakes.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the wheel
- Loosen the lug nuts with the tire iron
- Raise and secure the vehicle.
- Remove the lug nuts and the wheel.
- Set the wheel aside.
Remove the calipers and rotors
- Turn the hub/rotor assembly to gain better access to the caliper bolts.
- Use a flat blade screwdriver to compress the caliper piston.
- Unbolt the 14 mm bolts securing the caliper.
- Pry the caliper off and secure out of the way with a wire tie.
- Remove the brake pads and unbolt the caliper bracket with an 18 mm socket, ratchet and breaker bar.
- Remove the rotor, give it a few smacks with a hammer to break it loose from the hub.
Assemble the calipers and rotors.
- Clean your rotor with brake cleaner or mineral spirits.
- Clean up the caliper brackets with a wire brush and bolt onto the rotor.
- Take your new brake pads and apply a bit of anti-seize brake grease to the edges going in the bracket.
- Put your brake pads on.
- Use a C-clamp and a block of wood to compress the caliper the rest of the way.
- Check the caliper piston slides to make sure they slide freely.
- Mount the caliper and bolt it down.
- Torque your 14 mm caliper bolts to 30 ft lbs, and the 18 mm bracket bolts to 80 ft lbs.
put the wheel back on
- Put the lug nuts back on and lower the vehicle.
- Use a star pattern to torque the lug nuts to 100 ft lbs.
How-to Video:(10:55 min)
- Anti-Seize Grease
- Brake Parts Cleaner
- Wire Ties
- Lug Wrench
- Breaker Bar
- Torque Wrench
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- 14mm Socket
- 18mm Socket
- Block of Wood
- Large C-Clamp
- Wire Brush
Materials, Fluids, and Supplies
Pliers, Cutters & misc Wrenches
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 2003-2011 Ford Crown Victoria Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit CERAMIC Ceramic
- 2003-2011 Lincoln Town Car Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit CERAMIC Ceramic
- 2003-2011 Mercury Grand Marquis Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit CERAMIC Ceramic
- 2003-2004 Mercury Marauder Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit CERAMIC Ceramic
Part #: 1ABFS00419
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.