1996-2003 Chevy S10 Pickup 2WD Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Semi-Metallic1ABFS00327
- Location: Front
- Brake Options: Semi-Metallic
This front brake rotor & pad set is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
Brake Pad Specifications:
- Professional Grade SEMI-METALLIC Disc Brake Pads
- 4 Piece FRONT brake pad set
- Includes shims
- Direct replacements
Brake Rotor Specifications:
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Direct replacements
- Correct for 5 lug wheels
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 8-19152-699-0, 8191526990, 19152699
This front brake rotor & pad set makes great replacements and has excellent value over the price of a dealer brakes.
The rotors do not include wheel bearings or seals.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Reassemble the bearings.
- Use race installation tools or a block of wood to assemble the inner bearing.
- Pack the outer bearing with bearing grease.
- Inspect the spindle and clean it with a paper towel.
- Mount the rotors and insert the outer bearing.
- thread your washer and bolt on.
- Tighten the bolt some with your ratchet and then loosen it; this will seat the outer bearing.
- Put the nut and dust cap on.
Install the new brakes
- Clean the brake rotors with brake cleaner.
- Clean the caliper sleeves with a wire brush.
- Apply anti-seize grease to the edges of the brake pads where they slide into the calipers.
- Compress your caliper pistons with a large C-Clamp
- Put the brake pads into the caliper.
- Mount the caliper.
- Clean up your caliper bolts and apply a little anti-seize grease to them.
- Torque the caliper bolts to 45 ft lbs.
Put the wheel back on
- Thread the lug nuts on
- Lower the vehicle
- Torque the lug nuts in a star pattern to 100 ft lbs
How-to Video:(09:53 min)
- 3/8 Inch Allen Wrench
- Anti-Seize Grease
- Bearing Grease
- Brake Parts Cleaner
- Paper Towels
- Slip-Joint Pliers
- Torque Wrench
- 19mm Socket
- 27mm socket
- Block of Wood
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stands
- Large C-Clamp
- Race Installation Tools
- Wire Brush
Materials, Fluids, and Supplies
Pliers, Cutters & misc Wrenches
Ratchets & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 1991 Chevy Blazer S10 2WD Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Semi-Metallic for Models with ABS
- 1992-1997 Chevy Blazer S10 2WD Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Semi-Metallic
- 1994-1995 Chevy S10 Pickup 2WD Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Semi-Metallic for Models with ABS
- 1996-2003 Chevy S10 Pickup 2WD Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Semi-Metallic
- 1991 GMC Jimmy S-15 2WD Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Semi-Metallic for Models with ABS
- 1992-1997 GMC Jimmy S-15 2WD Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Semi-Metallic
- 1994-1995 GMC S-15 Sonoma 2WD Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Semi-Metallic for Models with ABS
- 1996-2003 GMC S-15 Sonoma 2WD Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Semi-Metallic
- 1996-1997 Isuzu Hombre Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Semi-Metallic
- 1998-2000 Isuzu Hombre 2WD Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Semi-Metallic
Part #: 1ABFS00327
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.