2000-2002 Dodge Neon Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Rear Disc Brakes Models (excluding RT)1ABFS00068
- Front / Rear Location: Front
Hearing squeaking noises from the wheels? This may be the wear tabs on the brake shoes saying, "it is time for replacement." Aging brakes can also result in a pulsation from the brake pedal or long stopping distances. Brakes should be inspected every 10,000 miles or any time the tires are removed. They may need frequent replacement such as every 20,000 miles if used in stop and go traffic. Brakes can last longer if the vehicle is used primarily for long highway trips.
- Includes 2 front rotors & a front brake pad set
- Fits Driver & Passenger Side Front
- Rotors with 5 lug holes
- Semi-Metallic brake pads
- Direct replacements
This front brake pad & rotor kit makes a great replacement and has an excellent value over the price of dealer brake pads & rotors.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2000-2002 Chrysler Neon Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Rear Disc Brakes Models
- 2000-2002 Dodge Neon Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Rear Disc Brakes Models (excluding RT)
- 2003-2005 Dodge Neon Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit (excluding SRT-4) (excluding RT)
- 2000-2001 Plymouth Neon Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Rear Disc Brakes Models