2007-2009 Dodge Durango Brake Master Cylinder1ABMC00041-584753
This part replaces:
- OE # 5179926AA
- OE # 5179926AB
- OE # 68003625
- Hollander 541-00183, 541-00185
- Dorman M630496
This brake master cylinder is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
- 100% New assembly including casting
- Not remanufactured
- Includes reservoir & cap
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 5179926AA, 5179926AB, 68003625
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- No core charge
Any time a part of your braking system begins to fail is a major safety concern. Some symptoms of a bad master cylinder are: soft or spongy brake pedal, brake pedal won't hold pressure at a stop, and slowly goes to the floor, creaking and jerky movement of the brake pedal when stopping.
This brake master cylinder is a great replacement and offers a substantial cost savings over a dealer unit.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2007-2009 Chrysler Aspen Brake Master Cylinder
- 2009 Chrysler Aspen Hybrid Brake Master Cylinder
- 2006 Dodge Durango Brake Master Cylinder for Models with Electronic Stability Program
- 2007-2009 Dodge Durango Brake Master Cylinder
Part #: 1ABMC00041
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.