Brake Master Cylinder - 1ABMC000071ABMC00007
This part replaces:
- OE # 18011049
- DORMAN M39580
This master cylinder is just what you need to get your General Motors car stopping in good order again!!
New replacement brake master cylinder features:
- 100% New assembly including casting
- No core charge
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Any time a part of your braking system begins to fail is a major safety concern. Some symptoms of a bad master cylinder are: soft or spongy brake pedal, brake pedal won't hold pressure at a stop, and slowly goes to the floor, creaking and jerky movement of the brake pedal when stopping.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1985-1990 Buick Electra (Without ABS Brakes) Brake Master Cylinder
- 1985-1989 Buick Estate Wagon (Without ABS Brakes) Brake Master Cylinder
- 1986-1990 Buick LeSabre (Without ABS Brakes) Brake Master Cylinder
- 1985-1990 Cadillac Deville with Brake Option J41 Brake Master Cylinder (Without ABS Brakes)
- 1985-1990 Cadillac Fleetwood with Brake Option J41 Brake Master Cylinder (Without ABS Brakes)
- 1985-1986 Olds 98 (Without ABS Brakes) Brake Master Cylinder
- 1986-1990 Olds Delta 88 (Without ABS Brakes) Brake Master Cylinder
- 1987 Pontiac Bonneville Brake Master Cylinder
- 1988-1990 Pontiac Bonneville (Without ABS Brakes) Brake Master Cylinder
Part #: 1ABMC00007
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.