2008-2013 BMW X6 Front Lower Forward Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side1ASLF00461
- Location: Forward
- Location: Lower
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Side Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- OE # 31126773950
- Dorman 521-162
- Hollander 512-50279R
This replacement front lower control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER FORWARD
- Replaces dealer part number: 31 12 6 773 950, 31126773950
- Complete assembly
- Includes ball joint & bushings
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2007-2011 BMW X5 Front Lower Forward Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side
- 2008-2013 BMW X6 Front Lower Forward Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side
- 2010-2013 BMW X6 Hybrid Front Lower Forward Control Arm with Ball Joint Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASLF00461
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.