BMW Window Regulator Driver Side Rear - 1AWRG018371AWRG01837
- Product Grade: High Quality
- Operation: Power
- Side Location: Driver Side
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
This part replaces:
- Hollander 135-58457L, 617-58545L
- Partslink BM1550113
- Dorman 741-480
- OE # 67628362065
- OE # 51358212099
This replacement window regulator is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working form again!
- LH (Driver Side) REAR
- Power operation
- Includes the Power Window Motor
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 51 35 8 212 099, 67 62 8 362 065, 51358212099, 67628362065
- 100% tested prior to leaving the factory
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
This window regulator makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over the dealer part.
Please Note: This window regulator is a high quality aftermarket part that meets or exceeds the performance of the original. It has been subjected to extensive testing and quality control standards. That is why we offer this regulator with our superior warranty!
- This repair is easier than you may think. You'll find our installation videos helpful. In our experience removing and replacing the door panel is the most involved step in the repair. On most vehicles this only requires removing a few screws and push in clips.
- You'll get a great feeling of accomplishment after you complete this repair knowing you saved money, and you didn't have to give up your car for a day at the repair shop. Your passengers and other drivers will be amazed.
- 1A Auto will refund you with no hassle, if this Window regulator does not fit the application stated.
- You can use your existing hardware and wiring harnesses. This Regulator will install just as your original does. Save time and money.
- Be confident this part will work right. Every regulator is tested after assembly to make sure all mechanisms are working correctly.
- It is important that your new regulator works for a long period of time. The design of this regulator is tested to withstand 10,000 cycles. That is enough to raise and lower your window 3 times per day for 9 years.
- Nothing is more frustrating than taking your car apart and finding the part you purchased does not fit. You want the part to fit. This design is test fit on an actual door. When you install it, you will have no issues.
- Windows that don't work can be frustrating. They can also hurt your vehicles value. An inoperable window could mean $200-$500 discounted off a dealer trade value or asking price.
- Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think you don't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly repair bill.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999-2000 BMW 323i Sedan Power Window Regulator with Motor Rear Driver Side (High Quality)
- 2000 BMW 323i Wagon Window Regulator Driver Side Power Rear with Motor (High Quality)
- 2001-2005 BMW 325Xi Power Window Regulator with Motor Rear Driver Side (High Quality)
- 2001-2005 BMW 325i Power Window Regulator with Motor Rear Driver Side (High Quality)
- 1999-2000 BMW 328i Sedan Power Window Regulator with Motor Rear Driver Side (High Quality)
- 2001-2005 BMW 330Xi Rear Window Regulator with Motor Power Driver Side (High Quality)
- 2001-2005 BMW 330i Power Window Regulator with Motor Rear Driver Side (High Quality)
Part #: 1AWRG01837
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.